Skip to main content

VICTIM OF EXPECTATION

   Now let's cut down that bullshit saying "ooh, I don't get hurt because I expect nothing from nobody". Now that's bullshit! We are all humans, and as humans we feed off of vibration from each other, we become stronger as individuals when we absorb the positive vibes and energy from our surroundings,people around us. When we come together as a people we are stronger in unity, an unstoppable force of nature. But we live in a world that is filled with control freaks or as some would like to call them, the oppressors, ego perverts and nothing is more threatening to an oppressor than unity of the people. So they do anything and everything in their power to keep us divided and easy to control. And I see this happen in every area of life, every level of life. Tribes are turned against tribes, religion against religion, families against families, brothers against brothers , sisters against sisters and friend against friend.
   And as a victim of expectation, who wouldn't expect a friend to have his back, who wouldn't expect his brother to look out for him but shit happen and you learn. You still need to pass through life experience. But for real, realizing that your friend didn't have your back hurts like hell, realizing that people aren't who they say they are fucks you up mehn and you take some time off to understand their actions, like where did it all go wrong, I thought we were vibing, I thought we had a mission to accomplish together, thought your words and comment was coming from a good place. Why can't we be happy all together , what is there to gain from from causing another man pain? When we can all be happy together. You see how sick minded you are.
   "I'm a slow learner, but I learn" 
       -Sansa Stark.

           SLOW LEARNER STUDY GROUP
                                 est. 1995

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEYSTONE HABIT

    Reading, studying shouldn't be forced. It can't be forced. It's voluntary, it's something that you do naturally,out of curiosity.You only need that trigger event that would make you not only cultivate a reading habit but it would spread across other areas of your life. Let me tell you my own story, early in my 20s I was lost, in the sense that I didn't know or have purpose. I wake up everyday angry and frustrated,my mom always nagging me, friends that I thought would be in my life for ever had left me not even answering my calls or replying my messages. That really broke me. Long story short, I fell into depression at age 21, mehn it was scary at first like really scary, I didn't know it was depression because I've never been depressed before so I didn't know what was wrong with me. I just knew that things don't excite me anymore even things I can't do without like listen to music didn't come to my mind, I lost my personality, I had suici

WHAT & WHY SUBJECTS SHOULD BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS

   I won't even like to call it "subject" I would prefer "matters or issues of life" that should be attended to in schools. Like I have said earlier in one of my previous blogs and as we all know that the school system is filled with abstract subjects, subjects that are far from reality. School, school teachers is a very strong influence in the life of every individual. Teaching / Lecturing is not a job , it is a ministry , it is divine. But you see society calls it a job just because at the end of the month the pay check comes in not knowing that you are part of a system molding a life here, you are molding a destiny. I for once would never forget my first year primary school teacher, why, because she taught me how to read and everyone reads or everyone should read. There are adult individuals in their thirties and forties and even above that still make references to their lecturers/teachers back in their school years. Therefore school and teachers play a signi

SLOW BUT CONSCIOUS

"Everytime we spend together there is fire in our eyes. All the things we said to each other are just nothing but truthful lies. I go dey think sey I know you well untill you choose to do me so. Now I see, now, i see!" //// "Life is so simple but they make it complicated. To be civilized you do not have to be educated. Let's make it happen so we time will not be wasted. Most of the things are anticipated like to trample on another man to be elevated, inflated egos can surely be deflated. The power of forgiveness is underrated but with love and equality we all were created. I keep on saying these things cus I know, I keep on saying these things until I go... Now, I see, now, I see!".      This is a quoted lyrics from the song, Spiritual Healing by 2face Idibia (2baba)   All the things we said to each other are just nothing but truthful lies.   Conversations most of the time is used to break the ice and to escape from awkward situations. It carries no truth and ho